Your Love Numerology Compatibility Guide
Love Numerology Compatibility
There is a saying that money makes the world go round. The same can be said of relationships. However, finding a relationship that matches who you are can be extremely difficult. Thankfully, this search can be quickly narrowed using the guidance of love numerology compatibility.
Love compatibility numerology can be used to firstly understand who your are, and secondly, understand who is likely to be the most compatible with you.
Numerology love takes the guesswork out of the dating and relationship game. It gives you a very good guide on who to pick to be your next love interest.
Numerology Compatibility In Love Is Determined By Your Life Path Number
In order to find out who you’re compatible with, you must first calculate your life path number. This is mapped out in the simple chart below.
Each letter of your name represents a number in the chart above. We use these numbers associated with the letters in your name, to calculate your life path number.
Each numerology calculation will look like the following example:
For example, The Name: Alley Rose Good
A = 1 R = 9 G = 7
L = 3 O = 6 O = 6
L = 3 S = 1 O = 6
E = 5 E = 5 D = 4
Y = 7
Alley (1+3+3+5+7) = 19 (two digit rule) 1+9 = 10 = 1+0 = 1
Rose (9+6+1+5) = 21 (two digit rule) 2+1 = 3
Good (7+6+6+4) = 23 (two digit rule) 2+3 = 5
Life Path 9 = 1 (First) + 3 (Middle) + 5 (Last)
Calculate Your Own Life Path Number
- Take your full name and assign each letter a numeric digit, as shown in the above example
- Once you have done that, add up each numeral so it reduces to a sub value
- Add the sub value numbers together. They will reduce to one number
- The remaining value after following the above example, will reveal your life path number
Finding Love Through Compatible Numerology
Once you know your life number, do the same for any potential love interest you have. Then, follow our basic guide below.
(Click here or a free cosmic love compatibility reading).
- If you are a 1 – You are person of confidence and often considered to be a born leader. You provide and protect. You are best suited to individuals who are a 9, 6 or 2.
- If you are a 2 – You are a relationship-oriented individual and generous to boot! You live for love and in that regard, you would do anything for your significant other. You are a social beaver and love to host. A 1, 4 or 8 would be well suited to you.
- If you are a 3 – You love to share knowledge and are the consummate communicator. You have a tendency to always wanting to be heard. You would thrive in a relationship with a 9, 7 or 5.
- If you are a 4 – Stability and security are your main concerns. Financial security is very high on your list, so too is the need to own your own home. You have no aspirations to lead, so in that regard, you are best suited with a 2, 6 and 8.
- If you are a 5 – You thrive on excitement, adventure, and action. A 3, 6 or 7 is probably ideal for you because they will help keep you grounded when you drift ‘off-piste’. They will help you to focus back on the important things in life.
- If you are a 6 – You crave attention and the need to feel loved by others. You have a lot of compassion for others which makes you highly family-oriented. A 4, 1 or 5 would be really suitable for you.
- If you are a 7 – You are a mysterious character, intellectual and very intuitive. One night stands do not interest you because you’re looking for substance in your relationships. A 3, 8 and 5 would be a good match for you.
- If you are a 8 – You are an individual that is forthright and very successful. You can be a little too domineering but you may be well suited with a 7, 2 or 4.
- If you are a 9 – You’re selfless, loving and compassionate but there is a tendency for you to hold onto the past. A partner that is more decisive and has a supportive nature at heart would be really good for you. In that regard, a 1, 9 and 3 will safely and lovingly anchor you in the present.